1) Support the IEEE 802.3af the Power over Ethernet standard.
2) Support 10/100Mbps data transmission.
3) PD receiving end supportsa variety of voltage of 12V-48V transfer, user-friendly UPS DC power supply.
4) Provide 12V voltage to adapt to a variety of network equipment.
5) Circuit isolation protection, effective protection of electrical equipment.
6) High quality design, guarantees the stability and reliability of the equipment in work.
POE Parameters:1) Maximum Power: 15.4W (IEEE 802.3af)
2) Input voltage :24-40V Output voltage: 12V
3) Power pin: Support both 1/2+,3/6- and 4/5+,7/8-
Connect Port :1) Input: an input RJ45 interface
2) Output: an output RJ45 connector and a DC output interface
3) Data transfer rate: 10/100Mbps
4) The maximum transmission distance: 100 meters
Network standards : IEEE802.3i 10 BASE-T,
IEEE802.3i 100 BASE-TX,
IEEE802.3x flow control